Pam (60 kg) starts sliding doun a 50-meter-high hill with her snowboard (10 points). a) Find her velocity when she reaches the bottom of the hill considering the coefficient of kinetic friction between the snowboard and the snow on the hill (the blue region) is 0.3 and the angle of the slope is 30 degrees(5 points) W) What should be minimum value of the coefficient of kinetic friction between the snowboard and the snow on the ground (the orange region) so that Pam won’t hit the tree which is 200 meters in the front (5 points)? Consider g = 109. som 200m
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health