Peruse the following Web sites:County Health RankingsCommunity CommonsHealthyPeople.govSan Diego County Health and Human Services AgencyData.gov Data CatalogThe concept behind the 3-4-50 model is that there are three unhealthy behaviors that influence four chronic diseases, which leads to 50% of all deaths. The percentage of deaths can vary by community or place. For example, in some communities, this can be 3-4-63 or 3-4-45.As you peruse the Web sites above, respond to the following questions:How do the 3 behaviors in the 3-4-50 model impact the 4 diseases in your community?Can you find the mortality of these 4 diseases in your community?If you can, what is the percentage of deaths caused by these 4 diseases for your community?What are the underlying social determinants of health that impact the 3 behaviors in the 3-4-50 model?What are the health disparities observed from the data in your community (city or county)?Physical activity, or lack thereof, is 1 of the 3 behaviors that impact the 4 diseases. What is the walkability index for your neighborhood (area)?Does this support the data as they relate to health conditions that are impacted by physical activity?From the data and the information you gathered, what recommendations might you have for your community?
- Religions discussion due by 10/11/2019
- Help in government discussion board 250 word on your own word
- I need help with creating a case presentation for social work field | SOCW 6530 – Social Work Field Education IV | Walden University
- Mock dissertation chapter three methodology | DSRT-837-M40
- Help with one disc due in 20 hours