PRELABORATORY EXERCISE 1 Provide a term that matches each description below. a Monosaccharides that contain a ketone functional group b carbohydrate composed of many monosaccharide subunits c Reaction that involves the breaking of large molecules into smaller units d Generic term for a carbohydrate that can be oxidzed with cu e Carbohydrate composed of two monosaccharides inked through a gycosidic bond f Monosaccharides that contain an aldehyde functional group 2 circle the anomeric carbon in each monosaccharide component of the carbohydrates shown below. 3 Fill in Table 11.2 with the result or that you would expect each carbohydrate below to exhibit in each of the four characterization tests. 11.2 characteruator Vests Lab 11 159
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health