Problem 16.36 1 of 5 > At the instant shown, the shaft and plate rotates with an angular velocity of 17 rad/s and angular acceleration of 9 rad/s2 .(Figure 1) Part A Determine the velocity of point D located on the corner of the plate at this instant. Enter the , y, and z components of the velocity separated by commas vec (D)a, ly, (vp), m/s Submit Request Answer Part B Determine the acceleration of point D located on the corner of the plate at this instant. Enter the , y, and z components of the velocity separated by commas Figure 1 of 1 vec 0.6 m m/s 0.2 m 0.4 m 0.3 m Submit Request Answer 0.3 m 0.4 m Provide Feedback Next >
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health