Problem 3 A rigid, insulated tank filled with 0.6 kg of air is initially at 2 bar, 20°C. The air is stirred by a paddle wheel until its pressure is 2.5 bar. The volume specific heat (Cv) is constant with 0.72 kJ/KgK. Let To = 20°C, po = 1 bar ATTENTION: You are NOT allowed to use Table A-22 to find properties in this problem. Use the volume specific heat to find properties as needed. (a) Determine the final temperature in K (b) Determine, the work done on the air by the paddle wheel, in kJ. (c) Determine the change in exergy of the air, in kJ. bar 20023
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health