Q4a (10 points) a) Name and explain the two roles banks play in the economy discussed in class. + Drag and drop your files or click to browse.. Q4b (10 points) Use the following information to answer parts 4b, 4c, and 4d: Consider an economy with a large number of restaurants. The restauranteur lacks the funds to start the restaurant. There is an equal number of investors who have the funds but no desire run a restaurant, say 2 trillion investors. Each investor has 10 goods to invest. Each restauranteur requires 20 goods. Assume that 20% of the restaurants fail and return zero goods to the investor and the remaining 80% return 40 goods. The monitoring cost is 10 good per failed project. b) Compute the expected total return for each investor + Drag and drop your files or click to browse… + Drag and drop your files or click to browse… Q4c (10 points) c) Compute the expected return for each investor when there are competitive banks that operate without any costs – – – – Drag and drop your files or click to browse… – – – – – – – – Q4d (10 points) d) compare the outcomes of part (b) to that of part (c) + Drag and drop your files or click to browse…
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health