Question 1: Hanging block (12 points) A horizontal rod of mass M and length L is attached to a hinge and supported at its end by a massless wire oriented at an angle o relative to the rod. A block of mass 4M is connected to the rod at a distance L/3 from the hinge. The system is in static equilibrium. (a) [2 points) Question: Draw the free-body-diagram, i.e., all external forces acting on the block-rod system. Answer: (b) [7 points Question: For a rod weighing Mg=2 N, what is the vertical component Fy of the force exerted by the hinge on the rod. Your answer should be numerical. Answer: (c) (3 points] Question: The wire can only withstand a tension of Tmax = 6 Mg. What is the minimal angle (min that the wire can make with the rod before it snaps? Answer: Omin =
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health