Question 1: Two columns are braced about the strong and weak axis as shown in the figures. Both columns are A992 steel. Column 1 (20 points) a. (7 points) Use Section E3 of the specification (i.e., equations) to determine the factored compressive strength (P)considering the limit state of flexural buckling. i. (2 points) Does the strong axis or the 20 ft weak axis control? Justify your answer. ii. (2 points) Does elastic or inelastic buckling control? Justify your answer (5 points) Use Table 4-1 to determine the factored compressive strength (φΡΑ 40 ft b. 20 ft i. (2 points) Does the strong axis or the weak axis control? Justify your answer. (2 points) Are the values of φΡη determined using the specification and Table 4-1 essentially the same? Should they be the same? C. H T Column 1: W10 x 33
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health