QUESTION 33 A simply supported steel beam with two eccentric loads as shown in the figure (17) below. The second moment of area of the beam section about the neutral axis is ( 1-0.201 x 10 mm). And the modulus of elasticity (E 207 GPa) Al dimensions in mm), Answer (Question 33-Question 361 3.5 kN 2.1 kN E 207 x 10″ Pa 300. Figure (17) The support reaction at point A in the y direction (RAy):(CLO6) (a Point) 2.71 KN 3.72 KN 4.88 KON QUESTION 34 The support reaction at point B in the y- direction (Ray):(CLO6) & Point) 2.72 KN QUESTION 35 150)-2.1r300).using Successive integration method, Evalunte El y(x(CLO6) (4o Points) Ifthe moment Equation is given by: M -2.71x -3.5 x3-2(x-2),-1.33x El y(x)- El yx)- 8x +216x .Elya)-부x, Yu-150).-Yu-300),-40671 88x QUESTION 36 Evaluate the deflectiony) in mm, at [x-15omm) from support A: (CLO6) (3.o Points) 05121 mm 04421 mm 0.1722 mm 4.1368 mm
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health