Question 4: Consider the following system: 0.01 a) Describe the response to a unit step input for K 0.01 and K-0.1 and determine the value of K for a non-oscillatory minimum response time. b) If we let K-1, what will be the value of the steady state error of this system in response to a unit step input? c) If we now replace the “proportional controller” (the box with the K in it) with a proportional integral (PI) controller, with a transfer function of 1+1/s, what will be the steady state error? d) If we now use a proportional derivative controller, with a transfer function of l+s, what will be the steady state error?
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health