Question 40 Not yet answered Marked out of 3.00 Flag question Which sequence of conditions best accomplishes the transformation below? NH2 Select one a. 1) HNO3/H 50. 2) Bry, Ferg, 3) Zn, HCI b. 1) NBS. 2) HNO3/H,50, 3) Zn, HCI c. 1) HNO3/H 504. 2) Zn, HCl. 3) Bra FeBrg d. 1) Bra FeBrg. 2) HNO3/H.S04, 3) Zn. Het uiz/attempt.?attempt=886589&cmid=1097276&page=40 The major product of the reaction below would be: AICI Select one o Question 42 Not yet answered Marked out of 3.00 Flag question Which sequence of conditions best accomplishes the transformation below? COH Select one a. 1) KMnO4, KOH then H.0+ 2) (CH3),CCI, AICI:. 3) Cly, Fecis b. 1) Cl, FeCl3. 2) KMnO 4 KOH; then H20*. 3) (CH3),cel, Alci, c. 1) Kino 4. KOH; then H30+ 2) Cl.. Fecls. 3) (CH3)cl, AICI: d! DICHICCI, AICI; 2) Cl2, FeCl33) KMnO, KOH then H30* Ne Question 43 Not yet answered Marked out of 3.00 Flas question Which sequence of conditions best accomplishes the transformation shown below? a. 1) Cl2, Alclz. 2) CH,COCI, AlCl3. 3) Zn, HCI b. 1) CH-CH_CI, AlCl3 2) Cl, FeCl3 c. 1) Cl, FeCl. 21 CH2CH,CI, AICI: d. 1) CH.COCI, AICI.. 2) Cl,, FeCl 3) Zn, HCI Next pag Previous page Question 44 Not yet answered Marked out of 2.00 P Flag question Benzene is more stable than expected due to… Select one: a. hybridization Mob. planarity oc. resonance stabilization d. conjugation Previous page
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health