• Show that if A(z) = 1x” + … + x + ao and B(x) = 1.2″ + … +61 + b (A(x) and B(x) are monic polynomials), then the division algorithm works for polynomials in Z[x] • Show with an example that in general the division algorithm does not work in Z[x]. • Given A(x) = 2,10 + 7.06 +34 – 5×3 + 10x + 2 and B(x) = 7.5 – x4 + 5.×2 + 1 (a) Find Q(x) and R(x) so that A(x) = B(x)Q(x) + R(x) in Z(x) (b) Find Q(x) and R(x) so that A(x) = B(x)Q(x) + R(x) in 27 (2)
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health