Swaging and stiffening processes a) With the aid of sketches describe the essential principles of swaging and why this process is often required in sheet metalwork. b) State the reasons for wiring the edge of a sheetmetal component and, with the aid of sketches, show how a straight edge may be wired. c) With the aid of sketches show how the ends of a cylindrical sheet-metal component may be wired. d) Explain why stiffening is required for large sheet metal surfaces and, with the aid of sketches, show TWO examples of applied stiffeners.
- C++ assignment help | Computer Science homework help
- Trait characteristics across life-span | Sociology homework help
- Powerpoint_3f_report | Computer Science homework help
- Assessment: random variables and expected value
- Apa format. doctorate level, please use at least include at least | PSYC 8781 – Psychopathology From a Clinical Perspective | Walden University