Table 1 Compound Chemical formula Chemical Structure – Boiling Point (°C) Polar or Nonpolar S Strongest Intermolecular Force 1. Acetone C3H60 H OH H-CC-CH 2. Methanol CH4 HC OH 3. Hexane C.H14 HHHHH Hċ-ċ-ċċċ-ċ-H 4. Ethanol C2H60 H—— 5. Water H20 HO H 6. Glycerol C3H403 -c-c-c- 290 Melting Point 80 7. Naphthalene CoHo CI 8. Iodine : 11: 113 H COH 9. Sucrose C12Hz2012 186 w /6-6-1 # 0. 10. Sodium Chloride Naci Na+ c 801
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health