The accounting and financial part is mine. I need 250 words of a financial report I will attach the financial statements.During Quarter 4, you and your team will present a marketing plan that will qualify you for funding from venture capitalists. Follow the instructions in the Conscious Capitalism simulation and the guidance of your instructors when preparing and presenting the plan. In addition, you are to complete the Quarter 4 decisions in the Conscious Capitalism simulation and submit the decisions by the deadline shown in the simulation.Submit the marketing plan in LoudCloud.financial and market performance report to date.Strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) of customers, competition, company strengths and weaknesses, and major threats and opportunities for the upcoming year.Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to theLopesWrite Technical Support articlesfor assistance.
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health