The assignment is divided into two parts, the selection of a topic (Part 1) and the essay (Part 2) due in Week 9.InstructionsChoose one of the problem scenarios listed here as your topic for the assignment, Problem-Solving: Part 2.Write a brief paragraph with your choice and define the problem in the scenario.Submit your topic choice to your professor for approval.Scenario 1:You have worked at your company for 11 years. You have returned to college to earn a Bachelor’s degree to increase your chances of a promotion. You are nearly finished with your degree when a supervisor’s position in a competing company becomes available in another state. The start date is in two weeks, during your final exam period for your courses. The position offers $15,000 per year salary increase, a car allowance, and relocation expenses. Your former supervisor works for the company and is recommending you for the position based on your outstanding job performance; if you want the job, it’s yours. All of the other supervisors at this level in the company have Master’s degrees, so you know that you would be expected to earn your Bachelor’s degree and continue on to a Master’s degree. Your current company offers tuition reimbursement, but the new company does not.
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health