The included attachment already contains a training lesson plan.Also contains instructions from the professor.The rest of the screenshots contains the job selected for this assignment.Demonstrate SMART( Specific, measurable, achievable, relevant and time bound) objectives that align to the values of the position and the organization of the training program. The paper will include the relevant documents for off-the-job training including the summary lesson plan with SMART objectives and evaluation tools.The paper should answer all the below questions in perspective of a CSR agent training program. Please write different paragraphs for each and there is a file of the training lesson plan in the link.1. What are performance standards2. What are the objectives of the training3. Develop or list tasks of the training program. Need to draw a table for this4. Brief about trainers5. Measures of effectiveness of training: employee feedback and surveys
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health