The internal rate of return (IRR) refers to the compound annual rate of return that a project generates based on its up-front cost and subsequent cash flows. Consider this case: Blue Llama Mining Company is evaluating a proposed capital budgeting project (project Delta) that will require an initial investment of $1,500,000. Blue Llama Mining Company has been basing capital budgeting decisions on a project’s NPV; however, its new CFO wants to start using the IRR method for capital budgeting decisions. The CFO says that the IRR is a better method because percentages and returns are easier to understand and to compare to required returns. Blue Llama Mining Company’s WACC is 9%, and project Delta has the same risk as the firm’s average project. The project is expected to generate the following net cash flows: Year Cash Flow Year 1 $300,000 Year 2 $425,000 Year 3 $475,000 $450,000 Year 4 Which of the following is the correct calculation of project Delta’s IRR? 2.95% 3.14% 4.06% 2GO The project is expected to generate the following net cash flows: Year Cash Flow Year 1 $300,000 Year 2 $425,000 $475,000 Year 3 Year 4 $450,000 Which of the following is the correct calculation of project Delta’s IRR? 2.95% 3.14% 4.06% 3.69% If this is an independent project, the IRR method states that the firm should If the project’s cost of capital were to increase, how would that affect the IRR? The IRR would increase. Ο Ο Ο The IRR would decrease. The IRR would not change.
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health