This assignment has several parts to it:Write a 1000-word essay summarizing each of the Four reports below, how they will be used in your chosen career, is there information missing from the reports, proposed improvements, and better ways this information could be conveyed. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. Support your ideas with at least one (1) citation in your essay. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the essay. The cover page and reference page do not count towards the minimum word amount.Review the rubric criteria for this assignment.Rewriting Four Reports -Each report task requires a minimum of 300 words. Separate each report with the proper heading and follow the proper formatting for each.Review the Sample Radiology Report located on page 102, Figure 4-2 Sample Radiology Report of the text Grammar & writing skills for the health professional (3rd Ed.), copy the entire format and rewrite the; Primary Diagnosis, Clinical Information, and Impression section of the report into common language that the normal patient would understand. Make sure any medical terminology is explained.Review the Sample Pathology Report located on page 103, Figure 4-3 Sample Pathology Report of the text Grammar & writing skills for the health professional (3rd Ed.), copy the entire format and rewrite the; Preoperative and Postoperative Diagnosis, Gross Description, and Microscopic Diagnosis sections of the report into common language that the normal patient would understand. Make sure any medical terminology is explained.Review the Sample Discharge Report located on page 105, Figure 4-4 Sample Discharge Summary of the text Grammar & writing skills for the health professional (3rd Ed.). Use the seven (7) bulleted items on page 104 under the Discharge summary, write short paragraphs using the non-medical terms that you would use to explain the information on the Discharge Summary Report to the patient or their representative. Not every one of the seven points may be needed.Review the Sample Operative Report located on page 106, Figure 4-5 Sample Operative Report of the text Grammar & writing skills for the health professional (3rd Ed.). Copy the entire format and rewrite the; Preoperative and Postoperative Diagnosis, Operative Procedure, Anesthesia, and Description sections of the report into common language that the normal patient would understand. Make sure any medical terminology is explainedAssignment ExpectationsLength: 1000-word essay and four reports (1200 words).Structure:Each report has its own format. Be sure to follow the proper format for each. Include a title page and reference page in APA style. These do not count towards the minimum word amount for this assignment.Format: Save each of your assignments as a separate Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx).Filename: Name your saved file according to your first initial, last name, and the assignment number (for example, RHall Assignment 1.docx)
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health