This assignment requires your research on Haier by its web page (http://www.haier.com/(Links to an external site.)), Google search, CWU library online database, and the following links. Please try to find the company’s strategic approaches and strategies.https://www.slideshare.net/MortezaAzari/haier-taking-a-chin(Links to an external site.)https://www.ryerson.ca/~iri/papers/ypdu.pdf(Links to an external site.)http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.560.9863&rep=rep1&type=pdf(Links to an external site.)You may also want to check AMAZON.com to check its merchandise mix, price levels, and customer satisfaction.With the collected information about Haier’s strategies, strategic approaches, product policies, pricing, advantages or disadvantages, and business issues, please make a good report about Haier’s strategies, strategic approaches, and advantages or disadvantages. Please do not forget to add your suggestions.Do not worry about format. I want to know your knowledge and strategic sense! Being creative and strategic is always welcome in my class!!!! I will appreciate your ideas!!!Rubric7 point rubric (2)
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health