Title project: The company that needs to be Financial Analyzed is Telekom MalaysiaInstructionsThe theme is financial analysis where you will be researching and analysing financial information to establish whether the company is well managed, promised some good potential, performed well and hence worth investing in. This is what you will have to recommend to your clients.The Process of Completion1. Choose a public listed company – listed in any stock exchange that has 10 years listing history.2. Download the Annual report of the company for the last 10 years.3. Read thoroughly the latest annual report to learn thoroughly about thecompany – from reading the chairman, statement, directors, statement, company structure, shareholdings, subsidiaries, list of properties and financial performance – Profitability, viability, financial position and Liquidity position.4. Extract the 10 years financial statement into a spreadsheet:- Income statement- Statement of Financial position- Cashflow statement5Perform financial analysis to determine its trend on:- Liquidity- Gearing / leverage- Efficiency- Profitability- Viability- Risk- Altman z-score- Du-pont de-composition ratio- Shares performance- Share price trend- Earning per share (EPS)- Price Earning Ratio (PER)The outputWrite a report to potential investors about:1The background of the company2. The development of the company3. Market development4. Technology and expertise5. General prospect6. Financial position and trend7. Liquidity8. Capital structure and gearing9. Efficiency and operational performance10. Products profitability11. Operational viability12. Risk and prospects13. Share price movement and trend14. Potential gains in investment15. The report should project a graphical trend and projection of the financial situationConclusion1. You need to submit both the spreadsheet version as well as the Formal report in word version.2. You should highlight all the financial projections.3. You should make a final recommendation to your investors based on the financial analysis.Sample project paper is in the announcementGuidelinesIntroduction introduce the background of the chosen topic, how data and information is gathered, what the whole report will explain (not more than 200 words).Content Main content (segregate into proper sub-contents and paragraphs, elaboration and analysis between 1500 – 3000 words excluding tables and diagrams, if any).Conclusion summarize and reinstate important findings from the content (not more than 200 words).Referencing is a MUST. Students are advised to incorporate proper academic modes of referencing. Please refer to the American Psychological Association (APA) referencing format for all the academic works submitted for assessment. Marks shall be in overall allocated based on students efforts, content, ideas, analysis, originality, professionalism
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health