Use room temperature for all of these calculations. 09 Slides are helpful. q := 1.602-10-19C k 8.62.10-5 ev ε0 = 8.85 × 10-14- 6x := 3.97 Csi :-11.9 VT 25.9mV EG 1.1eV tox4.1nm n1.45-101°cm-3 cm T300K kT = 0.0259 V 1. (25 pts) For the following doping levels in Si, identify whether the semiconductor is n-type or p- type. Calculate the Fermi level (in relationship to Ei), the Fermi potential, and the minority carrier concentration at room temperature. (extra credit) Do you notice anything unusual about the last case? a. Phosphorus, 3.0e15 cm3 b. Arsenic, 8.8e16 cm-3 c. Boron, 2.35e17 cm-3 d. Boron, 1.0e18 cm3 e. Phosphorus, 5.0e19 cm3
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health