What is a synapse? Is the presynaptic cell always a neuron? Is the postsynaptic cell always a neuron? If not, what other cell type could it be? Assuming both the pre- and post-synaptic cells are neurons, which one releases active neurotransmitters into the synaptic cleft between them? 8. What are the three major functional classes of neurons that we discussed? Which is/ are found in the Peripheral Nervous System (PNS) and which is/are found in the Central Nerous System (CNS)?
- Incident response 3 | Computer Science homework help
- Most important aspects of the united states legal system and why
- 700words discussion: if you have you been involved with a company
- When life hands you lemons … better check the purchase
- Communications discussion post | communications | Long Beach City College – Liberal Arts