Your Personal Essay should address why you selected pharmacy as a career and how the Doctor of Pharmacy degree relates to your immediate and long-term professional goals. Describe how your personal, educational, and professional background will help you achieve your goals. The personal essay is an important part of your application for admission and provides you with an opportunity for you to clearly and effectively express your ideas.Donotpersonalize your essay for a particular pharmacy degree institution. Youcannotmake any edits to your Personal Essay after you have e-submitted your completed application to PharmCAS.You are encouraged to compose your essay in a text-only word processor (e.g., Notepad), review your essay for errors, then cut and paste the final version into the text box above. Click the Save button and then return to the Personal Essay to review the formatting of your text. You are limited to approximately 1 page (4500 characters, including spaces). Some formatting characters used in programs like Word (angled quotes, accents, special characters) will not display properly. Take care to review your final text and to make the necessary corrections to the format.Each pharmacy school reserves the right to require additional essay responses as part of the supplemental application process. Please be aware that your admission essay will undergo a textual similarity review with iThenticate/Turnitin for Admissions for the detection of plagiarism and other potential violations of the applicant code of conduct. All submitted essays and other materials will be included as source documents in the iThenticate/Turnitin for Admissions reference database solely for the purpose of detecting plagiarism of such documents.
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health